Who's Serabi?
Kiruvi
2004-02-16 01:23:04 UTC
Well, I made the mistake of wasting ten minutes of my precious time to play
the "Who Want's To Be King Of The Jungle?" game on the TLK 1 1/2 DVD. Oy, I
want those ten minutes back. A warning to anybody else: DON'T BOTHER!! Aside
from Meredith Viera being one of the most annoying people I have heard of,
the questions are sickeningly easy, and, the real kicker, one question is:
"Who Is Serabi?" How Disney managed to misspell that twice is beyond me.
Anyway. The rest of the movie is great, so I'll stop my whining now.

--Kiruvi
"Who's behind the curtain anyway?
Who pulls the levers and tells the lies?
Giants roam the land today,
Gaining dominance with every stride."
-"Giants," Five Iron Frenzy
Buy Five Iron Frenzy's Final CD Ever, The End Is Here, in stores 4/20/2004!
Thomas M
2004-02-16 07:23:17 UTC
Yeah, I noticed that, too. First time was in the credits at the end,
and the second time being the Who Wants to be King of the Jungle.
Though, I actually like that game, to an extent. One question stumped
me: What is the color of Rafiki's nose? Red or Pink? I just didn't
know right off the top of my head. It's like one of those details
that you see all the time, but never remember (like "what's printed in
the center of the backside of a $1 bill?"). So anyway, the herd says
pink, but then my hunch said red, phoning up "mom" didn't help at all,
looking at the box art of my TLK DVD didn't help me much either since
his nose is right up against the bright orange background. So as a
last resort, I remembered I had an old 1994 painted glass statue of
Rafiki on a shelf in my bedroom. So I looked at it, and whoever it
was in China who painted it, used both pink AND red for the nose.
Upon realizing I spent too much time on this question, I flipped a
coin and guessed it correctly. So yeah, I think I spent more than 10
minutes on that game.
Anneke
2004-02-16 11:47:05 UTC
Post by Kiruvi
Well, I made the mistake of wasting ten minutes of my precious time to play
the "Who Want's To Be King Of The Jungle?" game on the TLK 1 1/2 DVD. Oy, I
want those ten minutes back. A warning to anybody else: DON'T BOTHER!! Aside
from Meredith Viera being one of the most annoying people I have heard of,
"Who Is Serabi?" How Disney managed to misspell that twice is beyond me.
Anyway. The rest of the movie is great, so I'll stop my whining now.
It's different questions evry time; and I don't consider myself a TLK noob
at all, but I found some of the questions I got hard. I didn't even make it
to be Lion! :)

I really thought that extra was fun. Calling the herd.. ROFLMAO ;) I didn't
like the animated Timon sitting in front of Viera shots though; repetative.

As far as the other extras went, I saw them all but don't have the disc
handy to see what they were again.. but I also liked the virtual safari
ride in this one a LOT better than on the TLK disc. Those were just
pathetic. This one is animated better and I actually had a laugh. ;)

Anneke
Raider
2004-02-21 14:08:40 UTC
Hmmm... I would be happy if I just knew where to find that one...
It's not at 'Games & Activities' or any Bonus Material Menu on Disk 1 or 2?!
I'm sure I'll feel pretty stupid when I'm told where it is but i just can't
find it and it's drivibg me nuts.

-Raider

Post by Kiruvi
the "Who Want's To Be King Of The Jungle?" game on the TLK 1 1/2 DVD.
[snip]
Post by Kiruvi
--Kiruvi
[snap]